[open-sustainability] Mandatory GHG reporting for 1,100 of the UK’s biggest companies

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 15 13:27:28 UTC 2013

I'm not sure about a standard specifically for carbon data, but with
respect to technical machine readability and legal openness, the Open
Definition covers both of these things:

http://opendefinition.org/

Does anyone know anyone who was involved in the new legislation, or who
might know more about it?

J.