[open-sustainability] 90 companies caused two-thirds of man-made global warming emissions

Olav Anders Øvrebø olav.ovrebo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 12:07:30 UTC 2013

At the website Energi og Klima we have published an analysis that
highlights how the combination of data from climate research and
finance has altered the climate policy debate. The research and
visualisation from The Guardian is used as an example. The article is
in Norwegian, but maybe still useful through translation:
http://energiogklima.no/kommentar-analyse/apne-data-har-snudd-klimakampen/

(PS A selection of articles in English:
http://energiogklima.no/articles-in-english/)

Olav A. Øvrebø