[open-sustainability] OKFestival 2014 Financial Aid Programme Launches

Jack Townsend jack at jacktownsend.net
Wed Apr 9 12:43:18 UTC 2014

Dear Open Knowledge Community,

(Apologies for Cross Posting)

The OKFestival 2014 Team is happy to announce that we are launching our Financial Aid Programme today!
> What: OKFestival, 15-17th July 2014, Berlin
> How to Apply: check out our Financial Aid webpage
> Deadline: Sunday 4th May
We’re delighted to support and ensure the attendance of those with great ideas who are actively involved in the open movement, but whose distance or finances make it difficult for them to get to this year’s festival in Berlin.

We’re striving to create a forum for all ideas and all people and our Financial Aid Programme will help us to do just that. Read all about it now, apply and please share the word!

We look forward to seeing you all in Berlin!

Best,
OKFestival Team

--
Katelyn Rogers