[open-sustainability] Setting up a Cleanweb community in Berlin - any open sustainability speakers interested?

Chris Adams wave at chrisadams.me.uk
Wed Apr 9 15:27:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Please forgive the slight off-topic nature of this post - I've been one of
the organisers of the London Cleanweb Meetup group, and I'm working with a
few new friends in Berlin to set up something similar to the monthly
meetups we've been running for the last year or so.

We're trying a similar format to that which worked in London  - creating a
physical forum for people working at the intersection between
sustainability and technology to talk about their projects, meet new people
to work with, and so on.

After each event, we put videos of the talks up online, and as a result
we've now got a decent set of talks  by the likes of Fairphone, the Carbon
Disclosure Project, Loco2, Carbon Culture and so on (
http://www.youtube.com/user/CleanwebUK)

However, Berlin is still new to me - are there any people on the list who
might be interested in speaking at an event like this, or even checking it
out?

If you have a project you want to talk about, please drop me a line.

If you're curious, and you're in Berlin next week, it'd be great to bump
into you at a future event too - here's the link for our first event next
Wednesday:

http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-Berlin/events/175784122/

Chris Adams

mob: 07974 368 229