[open-sustainability] 3rd International Open Data Conference 2015

Jack Park jackpark at topicquests.org
Tue Dec 9 16:22:27 UTC 2014

Seems to me that this conversation (potential debate?) opens the door to a
quest which tries to understand the relative costs of various forms of
transportation (by which I am thinking "carbon" costs).

Still, that begs the larger question, one probably not ready for an answer:
why F2F conferences in the first place?

Cheers
Jack