[open-sustainability] 3rd International Open Data Conference 2015

rowena at rparsons.co.uk rowena at rparsons.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 16:42:10 UTC 2014

Tempted though I am to quote Mandy_Rice-Davies at this point, I hereby
retire from the debate. :-)

On 2014-12-09 16:29, Robert Rattle wrote:

> [...]
> ouvertes, et de miser sur les approches novatrices qui ont fait leurs
> preuves. L'objectif est que tous les citoyens du monde puissent en
> bénéficier.
>
> Le gouvernement du Canada, le Centre de recherches pour le
> développement international du Canada et la Banque mondiale vous
> invitent à la troisième Conférence internationale sur les données
> ouvertes. Du 27 au 29 mai 2015, des experts de divers secteurs et des
> données ouvertes, des hauts fonctionnaires, des dirigeants de
> l'industrie et des représentants de la société civile du monde entier
> se réuniront à Ottawa, au Canada, pour échanger des idées et travailler
> ensemble à faciliter la révolution des données.
>
> Il est possible de se PRÉ- [4]INSCRIRE DÈS MAINTENANT [4]. D'autres
> renseignements sur la conférence seront fournis au cours des prochaines
> semaines et des prochains mois. Au plaisir de vous voir en 2015!
>
> Veuillez partager cet information avec vos réseaux.
>
> Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and paste the entire address
> listed below into your web browser:
> http://www.cvent.com/d/9rqng3/1Q
>
> ​Vous éprouvez des problèmes avec le lien ? Copiez plutôt cette adresse
> dans votre navigateur Web :
> http://www.cvent.com/d/s4qbkv/1Q
> ​-----
> If you no longer want to receive emails from IDRC, Government of
> Canada, and World Bank please click the link below.
> Opt-Out [5]
>
> Si vous désirez ne plus recevoir de courriels de la part de IDRC,
> Government of Canada, and World Bank, veuillez cliquer sur le lien
> ci-dessous.
> Opt-Out [5]
>
> -------------------------
> [6]
>
> --
>
> Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
>
> Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
> http://br.okfn.org [7] _______________________________________________
> If you receive this mail not directly from the CODATA_International
> eNewsList
> and you are interested in receiving information on CODATA activities
> and discussions continuously
> then join the CODATA_International eNewsList by sending an empty
> message
> to the mail address join-CODATA_International at kbx7.de or respectively
> MAILTO:join-CODATA_International at kbx7.de
> Please note: 2 phase registration,
> please "reply" to the message from the list server
> (message includes registration/verification code)
> As a member of this list you can post messages
> up to a size of 80 KB
> Do not use attachments; refer to links for download instead.
> to leave this list write a mail to:
> mailto:leave-codata_international-3055122N at kbx7.de
> Advertizement in the header or in the end of this mail
> is automatically inserted by the server
> and is not necessarily of interest to the subject of this eMail list.
> kbx7 eNewsletter server is operated under German privacy law

Open Sustainability

This is the global list for stories and discussion about the role of
open data and open knowledge in environmental sustainability.
Send contributions to open-sustainability at lists.okfn.org
Share tweets with @OpenSusty https://twitter.com/OpenSusty [9]
For more information, visit sustainability.okfn.org or contact
open-sustainability-owner at lists.okfn.org
To unsubscribe, please visit this page
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/open-sustainability [10]

Send contributions to open-sustainability at lists.okfn.org