[open-sustainability] 90 companies caused two-thirds of man-made global warming emissions

Chris Adams wave at chrisadams.me.uk
Wed Feb 12 19:58:18 UTC 2014

Hi Olav,

Was the *Unburnable Carbon
<http://www.carbontracker.org/carbon-bubble-interactive>[1]* work, and
other Carbon bubble[2] work cited as a reason by the Sovereign Wealth Fund
for pulling out of coal investments?

I'd love to be able to point to the act of making this data available
openly as a definite factor in huge decisions like this, but I'm not sure I
can, just  from reading the english article.

Is there anything in the original Norwegian article? I couldn't see
anything leaping out at me from the google translation version, and I
really, really wish I could.

Thanks

[1]: http://www.carbontracker.org/carbon-bubble-interactive
[2]: http://www.carbontracker.org/carbonbubble