[open-sustainability] Socio-ecological systems and resource mapping

Philipp Grunewald P.Grunewald at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 09:24:30 UTC 2014

Dear all,

A colleague and myself are currently working on developing a theory, framework and tool that can help organisations be more conscious of their social and environmental impact.

We are at very early stages in the project. I was wondering if anyone was aware of open projects that are working on resource mapping or similar approaches?
We are particularly interested in attempts to map interactions between resources (systems).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, part of our endeavour is to facilitate an open system of people and tools that can engage in this (and make a living of it). So, if you are just generally interested what this is about please to get in touch and we see where it takes us.

Best wishes,
Philipp

--

Mr Philipp Grunewald