[open-sustainability] Socio-ecological systems and resource mapping

Jack Park jackpark at topicquests.org
Mon Sep 29 15:20:23 UTC 2014

Hi Philipp,

Could you supply some examples of interactions between resources (systems)?

Also,
Are there other imagined scenarios or use cases? For instance, what is it
about organizations "using" this system (whatever that means) which engages
them in such a way as to increase their consciousness of their social and
environmental impact (presumably without challenging their identities)?

Thanks
Jack