[open-sustainability] Key datasets around energy efficiency

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:04:34 UTC 2015

Dear sustainability list,

I am preparing a mission to Nairobi where I will explore open data in the
energy area. Part of the mission will be to work on an ODRA-based
methodology [1] for the energy sector. We also hope to be able to feed the
coming negawatt challenge with some new data [2].

I was therefore looking for any previous work / thread related to
identification / caracterisation of key datasets for energy system
efficiency at national / urban level - in the style of key datasets defined
for Open Data Index or Open Data Barometer.

Any response would be greatly appreciated

Best
Pierre

[1]
http://data.worldbank.org/about/open-government-data-toolkit/readiness-assessment-tool