[open-sustainability] Key datasets around energy efficiency

Dominik Reusser reusser at pik-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 15 10:20:13 UTC 2015

Am 14.01.2015 um 13:04 schrieb Pierre Chrzanowski:
> Dear sustainability list,
>
> I am preparing a mission to Nairobi where I will explore open data in
> the energy area. Part of the mission will be to work on an ODRA-based
> methodology [1] for the energy sector. We also hope to be able to feed
> the coming negawatt challenge with some new data [2].
>
> I was therefore looking for any previous work / thread related to
> identification / caracterisation of key datasets for energy system
> efficiency at national / urban level - in the style of key datasets
> defined for Open Data Index or Open Data Barometer.
>
> Any response would be greatly appreciated

Dear Pierre,
not sure whether this fits to your request and most likely you are aware
of it:

http://www.reegle.info/index.php

is a protal to clean energy information.

Greetings
Dominik

> Best
> Pierre
>
> [1] http://data.worldbank.org/about/open-government-data-toolkit/readiness-assessment-tool
> [2] negawatt.launchrock.com <http://negawatt.launchrock.com>

Dr. Dominik Reusser

Co-Coordination "TESS Towards European Societal Sustainability"
www.tess-transition.eu

Flagship speaker: Sustainable Transition Pathways

Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Research Domain 2: Climate Impacts & Vulnerabilities
Reserach Area III: Climate Change and Development

Telephone +49 331 288 26 46
Fax            +49 331 288 20709

P.O.Box 60 12 03, 14412 Potsdam, Germany
Visiting adress: Pappelallee 20, 14469 Potsdam