[Open-transport] Peter Hicks nominated to be the first working group coordinator

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Jan 4 14:50:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Following on from my email yesterday, Peter Hicks has kindly stepped
forward and volunteered to be the first Open Transport coordinator. If
everyone is happy with that suggestion, it would be great if Peter could
take on that role. Pieter Colpaert has also expressed an interest in
getting more involved from February onwards, so Peter and Pieter may look
at a way coordinate the working group together once Peter (Hicks) has
initially got things started.

If you have any questions (or were hoping to volunteer and hadn't quite got
round to it!) do drop myself or Peter an email. Otherwise I hand over to
Peter to start planning the first meeting.

It would be great if you could use this first Skype call to elaborate
together on the purpose of the group, and to fill-out the Open Transport
wiki (http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Transport).

Thanks very much to both Peter and Pieter for stepping forward!

Kind regards,
Laura

--
Laura Newman