[Open-transport] Cities opening up transport data

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Jun 11 19:20:52 UTC 2012

HI Elv,

thanks for the comment. I might should have explained better:

the rational for collecting this list was simply to get some local data holders involved in the transport data stream at OKFest. It is by no means anything like a comprehensive list of everything that happens in the transport data realm.

Makes sense?

Daniel