[Open-transport] Setting our working group's goals

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Nov 28 13:45:56 UTC 2012

Dear Pieter,

Just wanted to say this looks excellent. One suggestion from
reflection is that I think it will probably be useful to distinguish
mailing list participants from working groups "members" with the
latter being something that is conferred semi-formally. This would
also address Stefan's question re "assumption of authority" :-)

Rufus

On 27 November 2012 12:33, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have made a document to set out working group goals. If we are working
> together, we must be clear about where to go.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NIfSMO8ccxmzwbhayV5jFXwEQF3el5tJ-ayKYegD-70/edit#
>
> To be clear: this document only contains what I think, not what we should
> do. Please add your comments, freeze it later and work towards these goals
> in 2013.
>
> In meantime I have also added an about page and a blog to
> http://transport.okfn.org. It would be great to start to see some blog posts
> there about the work you are doing in your locality. If you don't have
> access to the blog yet, let me know, I'll add your username to the blog
> authors.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Pieter

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation