[Open-transport] Open Transport Data handbook

Tero Piirainen tero.piirainen at uta.fi
Tue Apr 2 09:33:01 UTC 2013

Hi, Pieter & co!

Glad to hear this project resurrected, and getting the help to get it
completed!

I revisited few chapters in the handbook, according to what I originally
volunteered in. It seems some of the chapters in the handbook still need a
bit of work.

Please keep this list posted, if there's any chapters you would like the
group to contribute. The end of April seems again quite a tough deadline,
but it would be great to have it finalized by then, or latest before the
summer!

Best regards,

--Tero

--
Tero Piirainen  http://www.itsfactory.fi/
SYSTEM ARCHITECT | SMART TRAFFIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT University of Tampere