[Open-transport] Open Transport Data handbook - deadline extended

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Wed Apr 10 11:03:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

You will probably think of me as one of the worst voluntary project
managers you'd ever meet, but here it goes:
I'm going to extend the deadline due to unforeseen work on my plate
these next months.

But good news! OKFN Belgium is organising an "open Summer of code" [1]
with a lot of people who can help writing. At the end of the Summer of
code, the handbook should be finished as well: the 19th of July.

I hope this deadline is more feasible for you as well.

Kind regards,

Pieter

[1] http://okfn.be/2013/04/09/announcing-osoc13-open-summer-of-code-2013/