[Open-transport] Open Data Public Transport List?

"GENDRE Pat - CETE Méditerr./DCEDI/DERIS/MIM" Pat.Gendre at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Thu Jul 18 13:51:28 UTC 2013

Dear all,
in case in might be useful, we maintain for the French ministry of
transport a directory of transport info services, where we try to update
info on open data and web services availability.

For open data :
http://petitpois.passim.comarquage.fr/poi/search?ack=Open+data&k=Open+data&q=&w=&s=active
For web service it is even more scarce (but we know we have are not )
http://petitpois.passim.comarquage.fr/poi/search?ack=Service+web&k=Service+web&q=&w=&s=active

This is not exhaustive and quite a work in progress but the description
of an individual data set or web service could be more detailed if needed.
Also, it is possible to create a account for people willing to take time
to this directory.

We proposed to the commission once in a while to have such a directory
at the EU level but I don't think it will be easy at the EU level.
http://ec.europa.eu/transport/its/multimodal-planners/ideas-for-journey-planners/index_en.htm

Best regards,

Patrick GENDRE
CETE Méditerranée
mission Information Multimodale
Aix-en-Provence (FR)
(+33) 04 4224 7687
(+33) 06 2483 0349
http://www.cete-aix.fr/tt13/www/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=36
Au  1er janvier 2014, les 8 CETE, le Certu, le Cetmef et le Sétra
fusionnent  pour donner  naissance au Cerema.