[Open-transport] Open Data Public Transport List?

Mati Kalwill matias.kalwill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:15:45 UTC 2013

I believe Patrick's invitation to create a open, editable list of Open Data
Transport to be very useful. We've recently launched the OKNF group in
Argentina and this issue came up - *what is being used right now por open
data in transport*?

A clear picture of *what is out there* is a necessary step towards facing
the challenges pointed in this thread with Open Transport Data . A simple
way to share this information seems like a great way to start. Of course if
the list grows it would be usefull to move it into a better-crafted
environment like the CKAN install, but why not start here? Simple, open and
take it from there when it grows.

Thanks for the kickstarting the doc Rufus! Here's the link again in case
anyone missed it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8dXc6Ji4JdHlCTXhkeTlvSm1qS1RwZjRBUk1aemc#gid=0

Count me in for some edits.

Best,