[Open-transport] Open Transport Data handbook

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Mar 28 19:12:58 UTC 2013

Hi list,

Long time no hear but we have news! We ar eplanning on finishing up the
open transport data handbook by the end of April. We have found great
help from an American Parisian, Micheline (in BCC as I don't know
whether she wants me to make this public) which will help out on
copywriting the handbook.

So a quick call to action: if you planned to put your story in there,
don't hesitate and do it by this Sunday. If you said you would add text
to some chapters, but didn't do so already, please update your status on
the first page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j0T72DyPHZ--Tunw0holehidgCoGP7ujHsOFHeFe1YA/edit#heading=h.86k4wgftys8y

Kind regards,

Pieter