[Open-transport] Swiss Transport Data: Next Steps / Opendata.ch Transport Working Group Kickoff

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:29:13 UTC 2014

Re-looking at the code, i think i spotted the error. Seems there is a error
in the SBB documentation.
At Z-Zeilen in Fplan 2.3.2/5.3.2, it states that "variante" starts at 20.
When looking at the data itself, i really get the idea it has to be 19.

*Z 00102 000011   002                                     % 00102 000011
002 (001)