[Open-transport] Swiss Transport Data: Next Steps / Opendata.ch Transport Working Group Kickoff

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Apr 27 03:34:50 UTC 2014

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 4:13:07 PM CEST, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> On Friday, April 25, 2014 12:06:53 PM CEST, Hannes Gassert wrote:
>> To ask bluntly: if yes: when, if not, why not? :)
>
> https://github.com/skinkie/hafasreader

I have done my very best for the first shot in producting GTFS from the
intermediate database. Sadly my account is not yet activated so I am
currently testing the produced gtfs based on testdaten.zip.

Some things were in my opinion a bit odd, if you want to review, start with
frequencies.txt there are some trips that according to fplan_z are repeated
up to 450 times.

If everything works we will polish it up a bit better.

Stefan