[Open-transport] Real-time movement data for Channel Tunnel

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 12:07:59 UTC 2014

Hello

Does anyone know of any real-time train movement information being published for trains through the Channel Tunnel, or in France by SNCF?

Having looked at the Train Describer (TD) and TRUST (train movement) data available from Network Rail, we only get data up to the boundary at Dollands Moor and no further.

I’m expecting the answer to be “no, there isn’t any”, but as I found out three years ago, if you don’t ask…. :-)

Peter