[Open-transport] Real-time movement data for Channel Tunnel

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:13:38 UTC 2014

You could try RailNetEurope's TIS[1]. We (Stichting OpenGeo) tried to
signup but apparently not driving trains ourselves was a huge issue. But i
think the UK is kinda unique in the quantity of railway-data available.

Kind regards,

Thomas Koch

[1]http://tis.rne.eu/index.php/real_time_information_function.html