[Open-transport] OKFest 2014

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 15:00:03 UTC 2014

Hi Pieter

On 30 Mar 2014, at 13:25, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org> wrote:

> Do you have a proposal start somwhere? Are you going to hand it in today?
>
> If so, would love to contribute, but won't have time to take the lead in this.

I’ve just returned to a computer and remembered this needs to be in today.  The Google Doc is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpyNBlqHeuthxv6HeEn-ycoguYNMHhXQJLycVaanA0M/edit?usp=sharing - please feel free to add any thoughts and I’ll send it off when I return home later this evening.

I am happy to take on and/or share the responsibility for developing this for OKFest.

Peter