[Open-transport] OKFest 2014

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Sun Mar 30 17:55:52 UTC 2014

Quick question:

I also like the commonalities proposal in the document but it does take
time.

So would it be possible to plan for a OKFest session that is more about
discussing (what's in the first list of the thoughts) and try to set up a
parallel track of maybe one full day (more or less outside of the fest by
itself) where we could undertake more time consuming tasks? I would see the
session as more open and bring more people (maybe included less technical)
while the parallel track would be more for people with dirty hands.

Steph

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Peter Hicks <peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi Pieter
>
> On 30 Mar 2014, at 13:25, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Do you have a proposal start somwhere? Are you going to hand it in today?
> >
> > If so, would love to contribute, but won't have time to take the lead in
> this.
>
> I've just returned to a computer and remembered this needs to be in today.
>  The Google Doc is at
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpyNBlqHeuthxv6HeEn-ycoguYNMHhXQJLycVaanA0M/edit?usp=sharing- please feel free to add any thoughts and I'll send it off when I return
> home later this evening.
>
> I am happy to take on and/or share the responsibility for developing this
> for OKFest.
>

> Peter

Stéphane Guidoin
Director, Transportation