[Open-transport] OKFest 2014

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 19:36:08 UTC 2014

Maybe a hurdle can be taken away by not asking for GTFS but instead ask for
data in any format (eg. Neptune, DINO, VDV452, HAFAS, HASTUS) and SIRI
instead of GTFS-RT, which is often already laying around.
This data does ends up in planners such as HACON'S HAFAS and EUspirit but
is not available to us.
Conversion is pretty easy, i had a DINO import (and thus export to GTFS) up
and running in a couple of hours.