[Open-transport] OKFestival is *go* :-)

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Fri May 9 18:30:14 UTC 2014

OKFestival is go!

We should start planning.

Peter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Taking part in this year’s Open Knowledge Festival. Please
reply by Monday, 12th May
Date: 	Fri, 9 May 2014 19:48:34 +0200
From: 	Beatrice Martini <beatrice.martini at okfn.org>
To: 	peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk

Hi Peter,

Thanks for submitting your session proposal "Transportation data:
traffic and transit - different path, same result?" for this year’s Open
Knowledge Festival.

We’re pleased to let you know that we’re keen to include it in this
year’s festival programme. We’d like to discuss some of the details of
your session with you in due course, but for now we need to know:

  *

    Are you still able to, and do you still want to run the session? If
    so, please confirm the names of who will be leading the session and
    a provisional session title.

  *

    That you are able to join us in Berlin from July 15th - 17th. There
    will be a briefing for all session organisers on Tuesday 15th in the
    morning, so you need to be in Berlin by then.

Please let us know by the end ofMonday 12th Maywhether you are still
able to take part.

Unfortunately, it looks like our funds will be limited this year so if
you absolutely require financial aid to attend, we recommend that you
let us know in your reply, but that you also start looking for other
possible funding sources to help you meet your costs in case we cannot
cover you. We’d love you to be present in Berlin, but we are sadly on a
very tight budget.

Looking forward to working together to create a great event!

Best,

Beatrice

--
Beatrice Martini