[Open-transport] Transit tracker for worldwide GTFS feed

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:36:52 UTC 2014

Wow cool. Minor points of feedback: The default OSM transit map is very out
of date, at least in the Netherlands.
With regard to Dutch data, how often will you update the data? I noticed
The Hague is no longer realtime probably due to the fact they shipped a new
dataset on tuesday for today.

However this is a great tool for visualizing the quality of the data ;)
Thanks.

THomas