[Open-transport] Fwd: [openraildata-talk] Deutsche Bahn Open Data Hack Day/Night

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sun Mar 8 17:38:23 UTC 2015

I'm not sure how to react to yet another organization who has the need
to take slow cold water steps... Can't they just open up their data?
It's more or less EU law... ;)

In any case I'm afraid I'm organising Apps for Ghent the 21st of March
so I won't be able to attend.

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 2015-03-08 14:20, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Mar 2015, Stefan Kaufmann wrote:
>>
>> Apparently, they are going the route VBB took – careful steps into the
>> supposedly cold water by providing outdated data to a limited group of
>> developers first. I signed up and am looking forward to finding out
>> more ^^
>
> I'm seriously considering to go. Anymore people around here?
>
> (I actually love the idea of an overnight hackathon :)
>
> Stefan

+32 486 74 71 22

Open Knowledge Belgium
http://okfn.be