[Open-transport] Invitation to my PhD defense on open transport data

Pieter Colpaert pieter at openknowledge.be
Wed Sep 6 15:11:49 UTC 2017

Dear Open Transport community,

I will defend my PhD publicly on the 27th of September at 18:30 in
Ghent. One of the most important parts of a public PhD defense is that
of course the PhD can also be validated by external experts in the
field. Regarding Open Transport, I trust these experts to be on this
mailing list.

If you want to and can be there physically, please register here:
https://goo.gl/forms/in7kD3r5rssbdrAW2

If you cannot be there, but would love to ask a challenging question,
please shoot your question on this mailing list or in a private reply.
You can already read the current version of my dissertation (I still
need to process some feedback by the internal reading committee) at
https://phd.pietercolpaert.be. The most interesting chapters are
probably going to be chapter 2, containing the rationale behind the
research, and chapter 6, introducing the Linked Connections interface as
a cost-efficient HTTP interface to publish public transport data.

Kind regards,

Pieter Colpaert

--
+32486747122