[open-visualisation] Possible workshop on Mayavi / Python / 3D visualisation in London?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 23 09:51:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Gael Varoquaux of Mayavi has kindly offered to run a tutorial or
session on Mayavi or on 3D visualisation in London:

"I could do either a tutorial on Mayavi, and or Python, or, for more
advanced users, a sprint/hack session, or a more open discussion, or
just pitching in and doing 'consulting' helping people out with 3D viz
problems and Mayavi."

This could be either on Sunday 20th September or on Wednesday 25th
September 2009.

Are there people based in London that would be interested in attending
this? If so, please let us know so we can organise it!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation