[open-visualisation] Degrafa - open source visualisation package

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Sep 22 18:55:34 UTC 2009

Liz Turner just told me about Degrafa, which looks like a really nice
open source (MIT license) visualisation package:

  http://www.degrafa.org/

I've added it to the list of open source visualisation packages at:

  http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenVisualisation

Do people think this might be better as a table? Would it be nice to
include screenshots, descriptions, reviews and so on? I think at one
point there was discussion of making short screencasts about different
packages.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator