[open-visualisation] open source visualisation software

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Apr 1 11:19:19 UTC 2010

Dear David,

Indeed this was something we thought about a fair bit when we were
having our original open visualisation workshops in London back in
2008!

  http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenVisualisation/Workshop/

Originally we planned to combine this with a physical meet up and
split into groups to try out, evaluate, and write a brief
guide/walk-through for various software packages.

It will be great to take this up again. Perhaps we can kick things off
with a Skype meeting for interested parties?

All the best,

Jonathan