[open-visualisation] Mini-project to review open source visualisation tools?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 27 20:08:17 UTC 2010

I'd like to propose an en masse overhaul of the work we started
several years ago to list/document various open source tools for
visualising (open) data:

http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenVisualisation

I've started a site for this (and other things) at:

http://vis.okfn.org/

Perhaps best to do this in Google Docs for now? Anyone up for this?

More generally I'm *really* keen for the OKF to do more in this area.
Kicking myself that I dropped the ball after our workshops in London!
;-)

http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/visualisation

--
Jonathan Gray