[open-visualisation] Mini-project to review open source visualisation tools?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Apr 11 18:48:09 UTC 2011

Hi all,

A quick ping to try to get the ball rolling on the basic guide to open
source data visualisation tools. I've created a stub for this here:

http://ideas.okfn.org/ideas/80/visokfnorg-a-simple-guide-to-open-source-data-visualisation-tools

Anyone willing to help with this? If so let me know and I can make you an
editor of vis.okfn.org and we can make a start! :-)

All the best,

Jonathan