[open-visualisation] Antw.: [open-energy] Carbon emissions data?

Gregor Aisch gka at vis4.net
Wed Dec 7 07:42:17 UTC 2011

Did you guys all see the CO2 supply chain data? We really should do something with it...

http://supplychainco2.stanford.edu/

"Nations report and assume responsibility for carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from fossil fuels that are burned within their sovereign terrritory. However, both fossil fuels and consumer goods manufactured with fossil energy are commonly transported internationally.

 In this way, nations where fossil fuel resources are extracted or where the goods made with fossil energy are consumed may benefit from (and yet disclaim) emissions that occur elsewhere."