[open-visualisation] 36 hours left to enter OpenDataChallenge.org!
jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Jun 4 10:47:27 UTC 2011
There are now around 36 hours left to enter the
OpenDataChallenge.org, Europe’s biggest open data competition!
There are €20,000 worth of awards and prizes for ideas, applications,
visualisations, and datasets.
If you have:
* an idea for a useful service that could build on top of public data
* an interesting data visualisation that represents public information sources
* a useful web application that uses open data
* a dataset that you’ve worked to clean up, or that combines
multiple information sources
* a dataset released by a public body that you think is particularly
interesting or useful
Then we’d love to hear from you!
We’d also greatly appreciate any help in blogging or tweeting about
the competition, or passing this on to relevant colleagues. This is
not just for open data lovers – anyone who can think of something
useful that could be built using public information sources is welcome
to enter. And 36 hours is plenty of time. ;-)
The Open Knowledge Foundation
More information about the open-visualisation