[open-visualisation] Cultural heritage digitisation data for visualisations

jaume nualart jaume at nualart.cat
Fri Jan 11 12:14:09 UTC 2013

Hi Joris,
I liked the dataset and you idea, so I did a fast visualization qith the
Enumerate dataset.
I used a toll that I coded some years ago. It is call AREA. Basically you
represnet 2 fields of the dataset.
The visualization is here: http://v.subvideo.tv/area-enumerate1/
Please go to !Parameters" tab and choose the parameters you want to see.

This is a very basic representation, it can be improved (better filter,
better human names of the fields, the info you get when click in a colerod
node, etc...).

Jaume Nualart