[openbiblio-dev] Curated lists and openbiblio Web UI

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 12:22:58 UTC 2010

I am relatively new to the Open Bibliography work in OKF and I am excited by
what I see in your links. On of my wishes is to be able to annotate tables
of contents (bibliography) as to whether they point at Open resources and
describe the nature of those resources. So being able to one-click would be
very useful.

Is there a description of how the tool will be accessed/installed by an
annotator?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Graham Higgins <gjh at bel-epa.com> wrote:

> I'd be particularly interested in any opinions on the
> desirability/importance of supporting sub-lists and ditto for the annotation
> of lists (the annotation of list items being a "given").

By a sublist do you mean flitering a larger list or structuring a list into
a nested set of lists? I assume the former.

P.

> --
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics