[openbiblio-dev] Curated lists and openbiblio Web UI

Benjamin O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:46:10 UTC 2010

David Shotton's group are doing work on Bibliographies, specifically
curated bibliographies. They've reased cito[1] and are (hopefully) about
to publish fabio which is intended to be a FRBR-aligned
successor/enhancer to cito.

(Cito giving good verbs and classes for a person to give context to a
citation - confirms, refutes, etc as well as classes for papers and
component parts of articles, like the Abstract and so on.

I did post a reply recently, but it may just have gone to Graham - I'll
send it again so apologies for the repost if it is

Ben