[openbiblio-dev] Curated lists and openbiblio Web UI

Benjamin O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:46:48 UTC 2010

I'm going to be doing a good bit of work for the Open Citation project
with Peter Shotton, where curated bibliographies are going to be very
important. It would be good not to do things in different ways!

David is understandly keen to use the ontology he has developed: 'CiTO'
-
http://imageweb.zoo.ox.ac.uk/pub/2009/citobase/cito-20100528-1.6/cito-content/owldoc/

I wondered what your plans were for this area of the bibliographica
functionality? Curated lists, or something a little more (using some of
the argumentative predicates in the CiTO ontology, like 'confirms',
etc?)

Ben