[openbiblio-dev] Basics: frbr and journal articles

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:22:38 UTC 2010

I'm posting here as I have had some conflicting answers to this
straightforward question about cataloguing journals,  serials and articles
within these in frbr and rdf.
I am aware of some of the official channels but its the opinion and advice
of this group I wish to get.

Does anyone want to back a particular rendition for a journal and articles?

(one main reason why I'm posting this is that the majority of the examples
on this list have used 'books' which fit more neatly the frbr model than
most)

Ben