[openbiblio-dev] Basics: frbr and journal articles

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Jul 14 17:41:52 UTC 2010

There has been extensive analysis in the world of serials cataloging
about FRBR and serials (but possibly not answering all of your
questions about articles). See:

http://serialscataloger.blogspot.com/2008/04/frbr-for-serials.html
http://www.ifla.org/files/cataloguing/wgfrbr/papers/delsey.pdf

etc. - just plug in 'frbr serials' into search engine of choice.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net