[openbiblio-dev] Data at bibliographica--two small issues

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 25 13:37:49 UTC 2010

And (more generally) *thank you* for your feedback Antoine! ;-)

Great that you are on this list, and would be good to keep talking
about Bibliographica with you and any of your colleagues who are
interested in this area. If you come across anyone who might be
interested, please feel free to cc an introduction!

All the best,

Jonathan