[openbiblio-dev] 10-15m standup today at 5pm?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Aug 19 11:22:02 UTC 2011

At standup call yesterday we agreed that:

* Standups would be 1630 BST by default (1730 CET, 1130 EST)
* They would only take place on Mon, Tues, Wed (and optionally
Thursday if Mark or I are around to host)

Please note that standups are not normal 'discussion' meetings. They
are very short and very focused. See here for more info:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(development)#Daily_Scrum>

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation