[openbiblio-dev] [open-bibliography] DBLP now with open license

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Sat Dec 10 17:18:20 UTC 2011

Re. the DBLP and putting it in BibServer, we have pages on the website
for listing these kinds of ideas:

http://bibserver.okfn.org/bibserver/datasets-to-get/

And also a page for listing desirable parsers:

http://bibserver.okfn.org/bibserver/parsers/

I have added both to those pages. Anyone can make a comment on the
pages for further suggestions.

If anyone on list would like to take up any of these parsers, please
let us know and I would be happy to help.

Also Naomi will be happy to follow up with DBLP to see if we can get
help from there. I will ask her about it on Monday.

Mark