[openbiblio-dev] Tutorial on BibJSON

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Dec 17 17:34:31 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Mark MacGillivray <mark at odaesa.com> wrote:

> Yes! Good. I like it. Misti says it is lovely.

Misti and her cakes are lovely. I thought (too late) that we should have
commisioned some for the hackathon. I think we need some Bibsoup cakes!
[For those who weren't there, Misti produced ornamental cupcakes for the
JISC open Repo meeting.] Although a cake-soup metaphor is questionable

> Things being lovely is
> a good selling point.

Agreed. For some people it's easier than reading a tutorial. I want to try
to get a more complex example describing Bibsoup.

P.