[openbiblio-dev] Tutorial on BibJSON

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sat Dec 17 17:46:46 UTC 2011

Ok. That's different to the concept of object that I usually work
with, which requires values to be represented by identifiers,
preferably URIs. Would your definition include having the names be
controlled, in the sense that "Jim Pitman" would always be "Jim
Pitman" and not "James Pitman" or "J Pitman"?

kc