[openbiblio-dev] BibSoup in AnimalGarden

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 22:23:10 UTC 2011

Let's say I have a list of 20 British books (Penguins). They should be in
the BNB, right? In which case can I retrieve them by a mixture of
title/author/publisher/ISBN? And can I get the results in BibJSON or
convert the results into it? [If they are not all in BNB then I can select
books that are?]. This will allow me to continue writing tutorials/videos
and get me a better feeling of what we have and what we still need.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics