[openbiblio-dev] Huge bibliography in search for a new system

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Mon Feb 28 10:37:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

thank you Rufus for your fast answer. This sounds promising. We
downloaded the source code and installed a local version of
bibliographica but couldn't yet add an entry or create a list, neither
locally nor on bibliographica.org.

We would really like to test the list features so that we can
recommend the use of bibliographica in the mentioned project. I'll
have an eye on the list to see when the changes are active. Have you
already planned a date for the first release?

Adrian